(1) Wei Gan, Xin Shang, Jian Zhang, Xuanhua Li, Xucheng Fu*，Achieving high adsorption capacity and ultrafast removal of methylene blue and Pb2+ by graphene-like TiO2@C, Colloids and Surfaces A，2019，561，218–225
(2) Xu-Cheng Fu,* Jiang-Zhou Jin, Ju Wu, Jun-Cheng Jin and Cheng-Gen Xie，A novel turn-on fluorescent sensor for highly selective detection of Al(III) in an aqueous solution based on simple electrochemically synthesized carbon dots， Anal. Methods, 2017,9, 3941-3948，
(6) Fu Xu-cheng*, Wu Ju, Li Jun, Xie Chenggen, Liu Yishu, Zhong Yu, Liu Jinhuai, Electrochemical determination of trace copper (II) with enhanced sensitivity and selectivity by gold nanoparticle/single-wall carbon nanotube hybrids containing three-dimensional L-cysteine molecular adapters, Sens. Actuators B, 2013, 182, 382-389.
(7) Fu Xu-cheng*, Wu Ju, Xie Chenggen, Zhong Yu, Liu Jinhuai, , Rhodamine-based fluorescent probe immobilized on mesoporous silica microspheres with perpendicularly aligned mesopore channels for selective detection of trace mercury(II) in water, Anal. Methods, 2013, 5, 2615-2622.
(8) Fu Xucheng, Wu ju, Nie li, Xie Chenggen, Liu Jinhuai, Huang Xingjiu. Electropolymerized surface ion imprinting films on a gold nanoparticles/single-wall carbon nanotube nanohybrids modified glassy carbon electrode for electrochemical detection of trace mercury(II) in water. Anal. Chim. Acta.2012, 720, 29-37.